Effective Date: September 13, 2019
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
To provide our Services, we collect information about visitors to our website, users of our Services, the devices they use, and sometimes their locations. We collect certain personal information directly from you, such as when you fill out forms with a name, postal address, email address, or phone number. We also collect certain non-personal information, usually about devices, browsers, or locations, automatically (without you typing it into a form).
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, use, store, share, disclose, and otherwise process the following kinds of personal information:
2) Information about your computer and about your visit(s) to, and use of, our Services, collected from server logs, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, access times, page views, website navigation, advertising identifiers and other system activity;
3) Information relating to any transaction carried out between you and us on or in relation to our Services, including information relating to any purchase(s) you make of our goods and services;
4) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with or submitting an inquiry via the contact form(s) included within our Services or comment form(s) included within our blog;
5) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters;
6) Information you choose to send if you use a social media account to log in to our Service using a social media service (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), or if you engage with a separate app or website that communicates with the Service. We may receive personal information about you or your connections from that service. In many cases you can control what personal information you share with us through privacy settings available on those third party social media services;
7) Information collected as pre-populated personal information is information that may include your name and email address that you have given to one of our independent organizing professionals with whom you already have a business relationship. You can choose not to finalize the creation of an account and may opt-out of all future communications from us by contacting us at: [email protected];
8) Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you while you navigate the website. We may use persistent cookies to enable our Services to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
We may also collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram and/or other third-party social media websites.
We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated “Do Not Track” signals.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we collect, use, store, or process your information to provide our Services, to fix and improve them, to develop new services, and/or to market our products and services. We may use your personal information to:
1) Administer our Services;
2) Supply you with services as requested, via our Services;
3) Send you statements and/or invoices, and collect payments(s) from you;
4) Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
5) Send you email notifications, which you have specially requested;
6) Personalize our Services to send you newsletters and/or other marketing communications, reports, or updates, relating to us which we think may be of interest to you, and where you have specifically agreed to such communications;
7) Deal with inquiries and/or complaints made by you relating to our Services.
We may share your Personal Information with:
1) Other independent organizer professionals to enable them to provide services you requested through the Service;
2) Third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third-party or us;
3) With the general public if you submit a comment on the Service on our blog of other community forum or social platform that is viewable to the public or other users of the Service;
4) Parties that you have explicitly authorized us to share information with Services that we integrate on our website.
We do not rent, sell, or share your information with any third-party, with the following exceptions:
1) We may disclose your information if required to do so by law;
2) We may disclose your information if it is in connection with a legal proceeding or prospective legal proceeding;
3) We may disclose your information to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE
When you comment on our blog, this information may be read, collected, and used by others. We have no control over the use of that information and as a result, cannot be held liable for any violation of its intended use and purpose.
SOCIAL SHARING NOTICE
The Service may use social sharing features and other tools to allow you to log in to access the Service or share actions you take on the Service. Your use of such features allows the sharing of information with your friends or the public, and depends on the settings you have set up with the social sharing service you used. Please review the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information as to how they handle your personal information and data. Our Services do not receive or store passwords to any of your social sharing services or accounts.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws. Where there are technical limitations that prevent deletion or anonymization, we safeguard personal data and limit active use of it.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
Our Services are not designed for and are not marketed to people under the age of 18 (“minors”). We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Services. If you are a minor, please do not use our Services or send us your information. We delete information that we learn is collected from a minor without verified parental consent.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENT’S PRIVACY
If you are a California resident, you may ask for a list of third parties that have received your information for direct marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. This list also contains the types of information shared. We provide this list at no cost. To request this information, please submit a written request to: [email protected].
If you are in Switzerland or the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have additional rights under data protection law. You understand and acknowledge that we may transfer your personal data outside of Switzerland and the EEA for processing. You can access and review the information associated with your account at any time. You also can request the following information: how we collect and use your information and why; the categories of personal data involved; the categories of recipients of your personal data; how we received your personal data; and how long we use or store your personal data or the manner in which we determine relevant retention periods.
You also have a right to correct your personal data. In certain situations, you can ask that we erase or stop using your information (and object to the use of your personal data) or export your data. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to decline consent and/or if provided, to withdraw consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent. At any time, you can request that we stop using your information for direct marketing purposes. You have a right to provide us with guidance on the use, storage, and deletion of your personal data after your death. You have a right to raise questions or complaints with your local data protection authority at any time. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at: [email protected].
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Where services and/or products are purchased from our Services, transactions will be made via our website host Ucraft.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US